Thursday 5 May 2011

2

Writer's Block

Posted in , , ,
Honestly I don't have anything to really write about. I seem to be suffering from writer's block. So now I'm writing about not having anything to write about - the irony. I actally have a few things floating around in my head, I Just can't seem to get them organised and I have a headache that feels like a constant brain freeze (you know when you drink something really, really, cold, really fast and your head cramps up - that's it). Hopefully I get out of this fink before the weekend is over. Oh well - that's writer's block for you.

Oh and here is a couple of reggae songs I love (I love reggae) and feel like sharing that has nothing to do with writer's block :)





Classics! what more can I say.

2 comments:

  1. i don't know much about reggae, but i like the first song (i can feel your pain)

    ReplyDelete

I'm looking forward to reading your comments