Friday 10 June 2011

0

I'm a Sour Blue Pill...

Posted in , , ,
Wow it's so hot and humid today, I feel like I'm melting. Anyway that's neither here nor there. I'm just having one of those days where I wonder what really is the point to it all. Sometimes I wonder why I really write this blog. Like who really cares what I think about anything? What benefit am I getting from writing this blog, apart from passing the time when I'm bored? Why the hell do I work so hard but never seem to get any reward for it. Why am I so nice to people, so loyal, bend over backwards to make other people happy - only to end up getting screwed over by the same person in the end. Why do I really bother to be a be a good person, when it's very apparent good people not only finish last they get kicked in the ass too. No matter how good sh!t seems to be going for a while something crazy always has to come along and mess it up. I don't expect life to be perfect, but I just would prefer to have some of the regular nuisances than these major dramas. Jesus, I'm just sick and tired of drama and I've had it up to my eyeball with back stabbing, forked tongue people. I'm really tired, why can't I just maintain a normal boring life. I know you are wondering what the hell I'm ranting about, what's eating my grapes; well just something that happened today and I don't think I can share right now I just need to vent a bit or I think I'm going to go crazy. I'm just not feeling too sweet lately.

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments