Saturday 16 April 2011

0

Damn those Ex-boyfriends!

Posted in , ,
Don't you just hate when a relationship just goes sour and you break up with that someone you thought would be there for life, and just when you think you're moving on gettting over it, that person calls, or texts or you see them again and then you're right back at square one? Like, where did all those months of progress go? You know the whole "I'm stronger now, I don't need you, I don't love you anymore." Makes you wonder if you were just delusional all along.

And don't you just hate when it gets really complicated because you've started seeing someone new? Developed real feelings for this person and especially if this new person is - for all intents and purposes - perfect, everything you ever asked for! But yet still have these lingering feeling for this imperfect ex that drove you crazy? Why are human beings so difficult? why do we always want the things that we know are not good for us?

This time I'll be strong. I'll resist the urge to be stupid, I will no longer be held hostage by my heart. I promise this time I'll do what's best for me, I really will this time.

I think.....

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments