Thursday 19 May 2011

0

The World is Ending!

Posted in , ,
Did you hear about that pastor who claims the world will come to an end May 21, 2011? that's this Saturday - he has billboards put up in America and here in Jamaica.

Well since the world is going to end this Saturday, I better get a moving on that bucket list. A few things I'll have to modify though since the time is so short. So instead of visiting Japan, I'll just decorate my room Japanese style, go to a Japanese resturant and watch some japanese soap opera online. Never had sex with a white guy, don't know where I'm going to find one on such short notice, maybe I'll just have to settle with a really light skinned black dude (wonder if vybz kartel is available). As for shaking my booty in a rap video I guess I'll just make a sexy video of myself dancing and post it on youtube.

Ok I'm just kidding but seriously if the world was ending in less than two days what would I really want to before its all gone? I guess I'd just wanna spend it with the people I love the most. ooohhh and have crazy sex with my boyfriend one last time, that would definately take my mind off the impending doom. Sorry I just can't stop joking this thing out it is so ridiculous!

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments