Saturday 13 August 2011

0

blah, blah, blah...

Posted in ,
If you don't see me post here for awhile don't get mad at me. It's not that I'm super busy or preoccupied with anything else. It's just that my brain has dried up and I just can't find much to say these days, strange since It's usually very hard to get me to shut up. I actually started a post today - Why Some Men Never Get Any.... that I thought was pretty interesting and then half way through it I forgot most of what I wanted to say, I'll post it another time when I get my mind back together in one piece. I'm not usually the type to give up so this is not the last you'll hear from me. Right now I'm just going through a blah period, everything is just so blah. Maybe I'm depressed, maybe that's why I'm rambling and maybe that's why I should put this miserable post to an end.

The End (for now)

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments