Saturday 3 December 2011

0

Why Some Men Never Get Any…

Posted in ,
Does it seem like women are always looking for the perfect man even when this supposedly perfect man is sitting right under their noses (filling the friend role)? Why it is some men seem to have no luck when it comes to attracting the fairer sex, no matter what they do? They could be the most romantic, the sweetest, the most perfect guy any girl would want but yet they always end up stuck in the friend corner or worse the dreaded ‘he’s like a brother to me’ role. What are these nice guys lacking, to make them the guy of any girls dream? Well firstly it’s not what they are lacking but what they have too much of – niceness. There is a reason the saying goes nice guys finish last. No don’t get me wrong I’m not saying a guy should be a total asshole to get the girl because no girl really wants that either (at least I don’t think they do), but if you're too nice chances are you will get overlooked.

You see the thing about being too nice is that it can become boring and just downright cloying. It’s like trying to eating fifty pounds of chocolate and then trying to wash it down with a gallon of chocolate syrup, I mean I love chocolate but I don’t want to attempt to eat fifty pounds of it. The thought alone makes me nauseous. It’s the same thing with niceness, too much of it is nauseating – you just have to tone down a bit sometimes. Being too nice makes it too easy to get overlooked and even taken advantage of. Like men, women sometimes like a challenge too.

Another thing that I’ve noticed about guys that tend to be too nice is the lingering sense of desperation that always hangs around them. Women can smell desperation from a mile away, like grandpa Jimmy’s farts, and it's a sure fire way to make a man into female repellant. I’ve met men who came across as being desperate for my attention and approval, that they let met me walk all over them like a doormat. If you’re desperate, it right away screams weak, insecure and lacking confidence and if you’re insecure about yourself then chances are you will be insecure about our relationship and that always causes a problem. Irrational jealousy will most certainly be a main course in your relationship and nobody wants that on the menu to begin with.

Needless to say I find none of the above characteristics particularly sexy, and so such men usually end up in the friend bracket and sometimes even that doesn’t work out, because there is nothing more draining than a needy man (trust me needy men are worse than a needy women). So what is the moral of the story? Be nice, but not tooooooo nice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little comic relief:

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments