Tuesday 22 May 2012

0

Has The World Gone Mad?!

Posted in , , ,
I wasn't going to post this, because it isn't very sweet, but I figured what the hell, it's just what's on MY mind, some will not like it and that's okay, that's just how it is sometimes. So here goes...

I stopped watching the local news sometime ago because sometimes it's just so depressing. But last night I decided to watch and guess what? it is still depressing. When I watch the news I can't help but wonder if I'm living in an alternate universe, because this could not be real. Man rapes donkey, say what now? I don't even know what to say about that. Teacher molests 12 year old girl and the other teachers, parents and students turn around curse the victim and support the teacher. I know one is innocent until proven guilty that why you have a trial. But seriously, mobilizing students and teachers to persecute this poor child? really?  These parents should hate themselves. How would they feel if this child was there own? Even worse Three year old girl buggered by a 40 year old man; and people think buggery should be legal? I get it, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their home is their business, but lets not forget buggery is not a prohibition against gay sex but a prohibition against anal sex in general whether man or woman. What would this crime against this child be termed after you take away this law? and I'm sorry I know many people will disagree with me but why the hell does anyone want to stick something up another person's sh!t hole? That where your sh!t comes from, sticking anything up there cannot be healthy. And no I don't hate gay people and I'm not homophobic, but I just think anal sex is nasty as hell. Sorry, I just can't rationalize it in my head.

Then there was news about people telling police to leave lottery scammers alone because they have a right to scam white people as pay back for slavery?! SERIOUSLY?! Slavery was over 200 years ago? Can we please just stop saying stupid sh!t like this now and move our brains into the 21st century? Now I'm not saying we should forget where we came from, we need to know where we come from to know where we are going, but when are we going to stop letting it holding us back instead of moving forward when will the pity party end? You know what's the worst thing about the news these day, it doesn't seem to shock people anymore. Five or more people killed in one day and nothing, on to the next one. It's just another day in paradise. All we ever do is talk, talk about who is to blame, what we should be doing, talk about our rotten-to-the-core leaders (I'm guilty too) but most of us never get off our asses and do anything. As soon as the new distraction comes along we forget about the last one. God forbid the fundamental question of which is better; orange or green  remains unanswered, when over 200 children go missing every year, over 5,700 reports of child abuse, over 800 cases of child sexual abuse and over 1000 people murdered ever year. *sigh* There are some other things I could say but I'm going to leave it there for now, because this post would probably never end.

0 comments:

I'm looking forward to reading your comments